Los Angeles and I definitely have a love and hate relationship. Thankfully, our relationship is more filled with love verses hate which makes me adore this city so much more. Besides the annoying never anywhere to parking, getting somewhere over 3 miles is a hell no because of traffic, expensive yet crappy places to live, pretentious healthy food, $12 bottle of juices, and $10 coffees... (wait why do I love LA again? jk) there are great reasons to stay, live, or visit LA.
1. Palm Trees. Having a crappy day? Stuck in traffic on Santa Monica Blvd? Just look up in the skies and you'll see a few friendly little palms just waving their leaves back and forth.
2. Poolside. This may to some not count as a reason to love LA since many other cities and states have pools, but something about being poolside, with a drink in LA seems more fabulous to me than anywhere else. Plus we can be poolside 80% off the year, so hah! It's definitely a reason to LOVE LA. We have the best weather, hands down.
3. Alfred Tea. Yes, it's over priced and overrated, but whatever. We Angelino's love Alfred's and for me, I'm obsessed with their teas. It's so addicting.
4. Monthly Flower Subscription Bloomsy Box. I know tons of other cities have this service as well but I'm including this on my list because it's my favorite thing in the world at the moment and since I live in LA, I guess this counts. This subscription is a once a month fresh flowers delivered to your door. They are insanely fresh. My blooms usually last a few weeks!
5. Tacos. This list would not be complete without tacos. I'm not gonna list all my favorites (maybe another day, another post) but the two places I always recommend to friends are El Taurino and Sonoratown.
wearing: Spirit Jersey top | Vintage skirt | Lucky Denim Jacket | Public Desire Boots
If you love LA as much as I do (or maybe another city you want to rep), check out Spirit Jersey! They have the cutest tops and sweaters for cities or festival needs. I paired my LA Love top with a vintage denim skirt and snake booties to keep it chic!
Until next time. xo!